It’s the interview everyone is talking about... 85-year-old Quincy Jones, a music industry legend, sat down with Vulture Magazine and said some of the craziest things I’ve ever heard.
In fact, Jones said so much that I don’t have time to dissect everything, but here are the bullet points.
1) The Beatles “were the worst musicians in the world”
2) Elvis Presley “couldn’t sing”
3) Michael Jackson once told him Prince tried to run him over with a limousine
4) Michael Jackson “stole” music, and was “greedy”
5) Malcolm X was his personal drug dealer
6) Comedian Richard Pryor once slept with actor Marlon Brando
7) He says he dated Ivanka Trump when she was 24 and he was 72
8) He knows who killed John F. Kennedy -- a Chicago mobster named Sam Giancana
Meanwhile, at least one of those stories looks like it’s true! Richard Pryor‘s widow has confirmed that he and Marlon Brando did hook up in the 70s! Jennifer Lee says that Pryor would have no shame about the story coming out.
She said, “It was the 1970s! Drugs were still good, especially quaaludes. If you did enough cocaine, you’d f--k a radiator and send it flowers in the morning.”
(Wow. I always knew I was meant for another time.)