Saskatoon Police and the Office of the Chief Coroner report that the recent death of a 41 year old woman whose body was found in an apartment suite on Wednesday, was not caused by carbon monoxide poisoning.
The Saskatoon Fire Department had said their reading was 150 parts per million at the building in the 300 block of Avenue R South. It's policy to evacuate when carbon monoxide exceeds 50 parts per million. The building remains evacuated until a portable boiler can be brought in. In the meantime the 41 year old woman's death has been found to be non-criminal in nature and the investigation is now in the hands of the office of the Chief Coroner.